2/21/2012

More Target Deals!


I just love Target! My store stays pretty well stocked and I rarely miss out on a good deal there. I stocked up on yogurt, cereal, and sunflower seeds for the month this past weekend. I hope you caught those posts. Now I'm very excited to be sharing that they have even more GREAT target coupons deals this week! Make sure you print these twice from your printer. Here's what I've found so far. 

Get FREE up & up pain relief (small pack) at Target! ($1/1 Target Printable Store Coupon)  (PMV)

Maybelline Baby Lips Tinted Lip Balm $2.99 – $3.49
Use: $2/1 Maybelline Lip Product (2/5 RP)
$1/1 Maybelline Cosmetics Item, ETS (Target Printable Store Coupon)
Total Price after coupons=  .49-Free (PMV)

Welch’s Natural Concord Grape Spreadable Fruit $1.69
Use: 75¢/1 Welch’s Fruit Spread (1/22 RP)  (or)
Use:  55¢/1 Welch’s Fruit Spread (2/12 RP)
$1/1 Welch’s Fruit Spread (Target Printable Store Coupon)
Total Price after coupons= .14cents-Free (PMV)



    

No comments:

Post a Comment